Sunday, January 27, 2013

Who Am I?

Well hey there, for my very first blog ever im going to tell you alittle bit about myself. My name is Derek Butterfield. I currently attend Medford Public Highscool, im in the 12th grade. i tried to be as laid back as possible, i love to be THAT GUY. im 6'2 with a FOHAWK.
I played my LAST season of football this fall and i play baseball in the spring.


I started Preschool in faribault MN for my first year of school. Then my family moved to Medford and i have been here ever since. The great town of Medford... It would make more since calling this place DEADFORD!!! Growing up on these streets were definitley an adventure. Every day having to make up a new thing or doing the same thing over and over again was not the best but when you had friends you made the most of it.
My biggest hobbies are Fishing and Hunting. Growing up in a little country town like Medford its hard to not be into those. Before me or any of my friends could drive, we would walk down to the river and fish or walk to the ponds near town. thats what i did with my younger life. My summer days were filled with hunting and fishing with the group that we called the " Oakley Clan" because we all had our different pair of oakleys.

Now im a SENIOR and as a senior there is that one last BIG decision you have to make. The question you have to ask yourself to make that decision is " What do i want to do for the rest of my life?" well i made that decision in the 6th grade, talking to the Dare officer that came in every wednesday. I decided i wanted to become a police officer. The reason i want to be a police officer is to help people and to serve justice to those that deserve it. I plan on attending Alexandria Technical College for two years. Then off to Mankato State to finish my degree in Criminal Justice.




1 comment: