Wednesday, March 27, 2013

My life 20 years from today!?

Well 20 years from today i will be 38 years old... WOW that's weird to think about. hopefully my life will be on track and going in the right direction. this is what i hope to be doing in 20 years

First of all i hope i have a job somewhere in Law enforcement. preferably a K-9 unit or somewhere in the government.
That's what i am going to college next year for up in Alexandria. I plan on moving out of state sometime early out of college so i can find a job a lot easier and just to get out of Minnesota for awhile. I'm hoping for somewhere in Montana or Wyoming. I have never been there but i know people out there and they always talk about how beautiful it is out there.

Maybe my future wife ;)
Possibly by the time i'm 38 i will be thinking or already have moved back to Minnesota, and have settled down with a BEAUTIFUL wife and will have kids. My main goal when i have kids is to be a great father. My father figure wasn't/isn't the greatest but i still love my father but i want to be there for my kids. One thing i'd love to do is coach football either for a high school team or my sons team.... if i have a son.

Or maybe none of this will happen and i'll have my own hunting show. Ever since i was a little tike i watched hunting shows and i have Always told myself i'm going to have one of these someday. so far i am on the right track for this. i guide younger kids and my moms boyfriend on hunts. i also Go Pro (an indestructible video camera) all my hunts now. I act like i have a million viewers while talking to the camera. i inform the viewers of all the things i think they need to know. maybe this idea will come later in life and this will be my hobby after i retire. i could be a cop for 30 years retire and then have my own hunting show with the H20 Fowl thugs and the Gobbler Assassins. Maybe we will even be aired on the Pursuit Channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment